We are currently looking for:
INTERN IN THE ENGINEERING DESIGN DEPARTMENT
- Preparation of the project documentation
- Preparation of the workshop drawings
- Printing, scanning and archiving documentation
- Working closely with the project manager and the designer
- To be a student of master's degree / last semester of engineering studies.
- very good knowledge of the ZWCad/AutoCad programmes
- very good knowledge of MS Office, including advanced knowledge of Excel
- you are a team player with a commitment to your responsibilities.
- A candidate who is independent and able to work under time pressure
- A person with highly developed communication and negotiation skills
- A person demonstrating analytical ability, good organisation of his own work, precision, conscientiousness and diligence in the performance of the tasks assigned
- an interesting job in a young and dynamic team
- A possibility to gain a professional practice
- getting acquainted with the functioning and organisation of the company
- the ability to work with experts in the industry
- the possibility of professional development and stable employment after a positive internship
If you are interested, please send us your application to: email@example.com
Please enter the title of the position in the subject line.
Please note that we will only contact the selected candidates.
If you think you are meeting our expectations – COME JOIN US:)