Joint research, analysis and optimization of industry solutions and the implementation of research projects – these are the leading commitments that we have made with the Wrocław University of Science and Technology by signing a letter of intent initiating cooperation.
Close cooperation between science and business allows for efficient and multidisciplinary operation. With a view to creating a space for the exchange of experiences and competences, Atlas Ward Polska and the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the Wrocław University of Technology have expressed their readiness to take on common challenges. On March 14, at the Atlas Ward Polska headquarters, representatives of the company and the University signed a letter of intent regarding cooperation.
– Using the potential of the partnership with the Wrocław University of Technology, Atlas Ward Polska will support the students of the Faculty even more intensively in gaining professional experience and the necessary industry knowledge – says Łukasz Wieruszewski, Business Development Manager at Atlas Ward Polska.
The letter of intent was signed by representatives of Wrocław University of Science and Technology:
• prof. Dariusz Łydżba, DSc, PhD, Eng, Vice-Rector for Cooperation,
• Danuta Bryja, BEng, PhD, DSc, prof. of the University, Dean of the Faculty of Civil Engineering,
• Monika Podwórna, BEng, PhD, DSc, prof. of the University, the Head of the Department of Structural Mechanics and Municipal Engineering
and representatives of the Management Board of Atlas Ward Polska:
• Mariusz Górecki, CEO and President of the Management Board,
• Rafał Zajączkowski, Technical Director and Member of the Management Board.