INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR” or “GDPR Regulation”
- The administrator of your personal data is Atlas Ward Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at 41 Zwycięska Street in Wrocław (53-033).
- Your personal data will be processed by us in order to carry out the recruitment process, to draw up a contract of employment or a civil law contract, in the event of a positive outcome of the recruitment (Articles 6(1)(a), 6(1)(b) and 6(1)(c) GDPR).
- The personal data will be stored for the aforementioned purposes for a period of six months.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data, update or delete them, taking into account the purpose of data processing, as indicated in point 2.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by doing the following:
I sending a registered mail to the Administrator’s address indicated in point 1 with a note “to the Personal Data Protection Supervisor”.
II sending an e-mail to the Personal Data Protection Supervisor indicated in point 9.
- If you believe that the processing of personal data is inconsistent with the regulations of the GDPR, you may file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- There will be no automated decision-making, including profiling, in the course of processing your personal data.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country (i.e. outside the European Economic Area) or to international organisations.
We have appointed a Data Protection Supervisor who can be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com The Supervisor is not a Data Protection Inspector within the meaning of GDPR.