I. GENERAL INFORMATION
II. WEBSITE OPERATOR
The operator and owner of the Website is Atlas Ward Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at Zwycięska 41, 53-033 Wrocław, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, VI Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000102206, NIP: 894-25-53-370, REGON: 932071010, share capital in the amount of PLN 439,915 (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
III. INFORMATION ON COOKIE FILES
- The Website uses cookie files, i.e. are small text files stored in the User’s end device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.), used for the Website’s operation.
- Cookie files usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their time they of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The Website uses two types of cookie files: session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until they log out, leave the Website or turn off the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they have been removed by the User.
- Cookie files are used within the framework of the Website for the following purposes:
– adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimising the use of the Website;
– creating statistics which help to understand how the Website is used by the users,
– enabling to remember the Website settings selected by the User, including their lack of consent to display some of its content in the future.
- Moreover, the Operator works in cooperation with the following external websites which may place cookie files on the User’s devices:
Google Analytics (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage),
Facebook Pixel (https://www.facebook.com/business/help/471978536642445)
and Google Tag Manager (https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/).
The data collected by these websites can be used to display and customize Website Operator ads on websites and applications visited by the User.
- The default settings of the User’s web browser usually allow for the placement of cookie files on the User’s end device. However, the Website User has the possibility to specify other conditions for the storage of cookie files on their end device by changing cookie settings on the device. Such restrictions, if introduced, may affect the functioning of individual web pages of the Website.
IV. INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the general Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “GDPR”), please be aware that all personal data collected through contact forms on the Website’s web pages in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- The personal data controller is the Operator, i.e. Atlas Ward Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław at ul. Zwycięska 41, 53-033 Wrocław.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 a) of the GDPR, i.e. the data subject’s consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes:Personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- – providing answers to questions asked in the contact forms on the Website’s web pages regarding, in particular, payments, the offer, provision of information to the media and contact with the User,
- – carrying out a recruitment process,
- – any other legitimate purpose resulting from the query submitted.
- Personal data recipients shall refer to: The Operator, its employees and partners, as well as the administrator of the Website’s web pages. Moreover, personal data may be transferred to entities providing services to the Operator, with whom the Operator shall conclude an agreement in order to entrust them with the processing of personal data. This includes, in particular: entities providing telecommunications, recruitment, HR and payroll, accounting and legal services.
- Personal data will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent by the data subject.
- The Authorised Person has the right to access their data, request their rectification or removal (the right to be forgotten) or a restriction of their processing, transfer the data to another data controller, and oppose to the processing of the data. In addition, the Authorised Person may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time, whereby the withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which took place on the basis of their consent before the withdrawal thereof.
- In order to exercise the rights indicated in item 1.6 above, the Data Subject must contact the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Operator by sending a notification (1) in electronic form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or (2) in the form of a registered letter to the Operator’s address indicated in item 1.1 above.
- The Data Protection Officer is not a Data Protection Supervisor under the GDPR.
- In addition, the Authorised Person has the right to lodge a complaint with the national data protection authority, should they consider that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of the GDPR.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, without their provision, the Operator will not be able to fulfil the objective for which the personal data was provided.
- Automated decision making, including profiling, shall not take place during the processing of personal data.
V. INFORMATION ON COPYRIGHT
- All works found on the Website, i.e. verbal and graphic content, video and audio files as well as logos constitute the property of the Operator, its partners or third parties and are protected by the Polish law, in particular pursuant to: the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights, the Act of 30 June 2000 on Industrial Property Rights, and the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code.
- Any use of materials referred to in sec. 1 above, in particular their copying and distribution, shall be allowed only with the prior consent of the Operator.
- The reservation referred to in sec. 2 above shall not apply to works made available by the Operator on the Website if the possibility of using them has been clearly stated—in the scope indicated in such a statement.
VI. OTHER PROVISIONS